Emma, born with appropriate gland
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Emma, born with appropriate gland crossword clue.
"Emma, born with appropriate gland" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- To jeer at items performed upset stars
- Swiftly advances strategies to snare husband
- Hanged man whose eye is number one
- Military account some units forward in the wrong direction
- An obstinate type last to manifest charm
- Shining with desire: ours is amazing
- Easing unusual burden carried in ferry trip
- By being executed, prophet died
- Drop in crucial point in conflict
- Supposed political project at advanced stage taking in English
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- Heckler's comment
- Letters after R, or a man's nickname
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Animal that's similar to a moose
- Craft store inventory
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
Crossword clues of the day
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Disney queen who appears in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- Rapper who shares his name with a brand of cotton swabs: Hyph.
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award