Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Electorate crossword clue.
"Electorate" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Paul, in Rome
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Way to quit suddenly
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- Item "laid" by a bird in each starred entry
- "Orinoco Flow" musician
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Individually, at a restaurant
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel