Elected with no change in Washington, pure and simple
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Elected with no change in Washington, pure and simple crossword clue.
"Elected with no change in Washington, pure and simple" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Name of woman the Devil upended with triumphant expression
- Gift I can point out — what preacher's good at
- Ecstasy among RC saints confused scriptwriter
- A lover of priestess carrying cross for great king
- Prophetic text in final letter going into East European port
- A period of fasting among sources of fruit and sweeties
- Caught, unlike priests — in court, sort of
- Like some big game one bungled in series
- First in a certain line, second cutting in — bother!
- Figurative expressions translated by 11, 21, and 27, say, apart from first page
Crossword clues of the day
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Expensive violin
- Confection container
- Line in a spreadsheet
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- Patronized, as an inn
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Bluegrass musician Molly