Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Egreditur, evadit crossword clue.
"Egreditur, evadit" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Nulla sit mutatio verborum scriptorum; sic maneat
- Greedy, all-consuming; ignis ____ summa ad fastigia vento | volvitur (Aen.2.758-9)
- ____ Maximus, High Priest, as much a political title for Caesar as a religious role
- About to cut or tear (abl, masc sing, fut participle)
- Controller, ruler, helmsman: ipse gubernaclo ____ subit (Aen. 5.176)
- ____ clavus, the broad (purple) stripe on a senator's toga
- Take up arms, my friend, ____ arma, amice
- Nuntii malunt 'B' to represent a bell
- He had burst out (haud ridens, sed ex castris fortasse)
- Squalore; per loca senta ____ (Aen 6.462) through a region rough with neglect
- Be certain about
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Shopping site with a page of 'featured deals'
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
Crossword clues of the day
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Dinnertime annoyance
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Some boxing victories: Abbr.
- Letters after R, or a man's nickname
- ''Get started''