Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce crossword clue.
"Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cricketer initially happy about the headgear
- Overweight women given a death sentence
- Motif retraced around part of stringed instrument
- Master's translated letter for hands-on worker
- Soldier carrying artist's sign
- Old Ottoman guide, a bore, going to a sultanate in Arabia
- Source of thread in suit woven for someone from central Africa?
- Puncture found after rope breaks
- TT (travelling by truck?)
- Popular copper to transport unwelcome nocturnal visitor
- Utter obscenities or take an oath
- Cellphone alert subject
- Mix or agitate
- Things relied on in desperation
- Car feature with hands-free steering
- Sports score symbolized by a vowel
- Sazerac cocktail ingredient
- US lift
- HAL's earthbound "twin," in Arthur C. Clarke's "2010: Odyssey Two"
- "___: Uprising" (Disney animated series)