ET and such
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ET and such crossword clue.
"ET and such" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Premier Sunday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Premier Sunday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Middle of range
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- What God created after the stars, per the Bible
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- ''Big Brother'' host
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Golfer who had four Masters wins between 1958 and 1964
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process
- Johnny who used to cry "Come on down!" on "The Price Is Right"
- Character who sings the Disney song 'Let It Go'
Crossword clues of the day
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn
- Hellmann's product, for short
- Foppish lover of Columbine
- Starbucks employee
- Golfer who had five Masters wins between 1997 and 2019
- Golfer who had six Masters wins between 1963 and 1986
- Staggered (at a Highland ball?)
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Leaves to eat in French bar of ill-repute