Dumps like that covered in black containers
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dumps like that covered in black containers crossword clue.
"Dumps like that covered in black containers" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Explode: instrument going up, by the sound of it?
- Kid lies about hostile feeling
- A group of executives, loaded
- This setter is breaking unsuitable lifting instrument
- Instrument primarily for incisions, for example
- Beloved: sound of instrument if given love?
- Trumpet in concert stuffed with filling of long cake?
- Army units on top defended by engineers
- Get end of blunt instrument caught up
- Precision ultimately lacking in improvised clarinet performance
Crossword clues of the day
- Hard to tell apart
- Readjusted to show zip (OED)
- Word after business or bitter
- Flyer billed at length by hotel
- Hotel room extra
- Egyptian underworld god
- Pocket problem
- Frodo's first cousin (mother's side) and second cousin (father's side)
- Sarah McLachlan hit that's Aida spelled in reverse
- Their population in New Zealand peaked at 70 million in 1982