Dry outer covering of some seeds
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dry outer covering of some seeds crossword clue.
"Dry outer covering of some seeds" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Romance novelist's award
- Big manufacturer of bar code scanners
- Make whole, in a way
- Cheerfully hop around
- This might be cast in a police drama
- It appears in stacks
- Weapon on the Bayeux Tapestry
- Group that signed the Declaration and Constitution
- One of the pioneers of the internet
- Sailor in "Arabian Nights" tales
Crossword clues of the day
- Something the force is responsible for?
- ___ Worms (1980s toys)
- Its leaves were once used in leather making
- Number punched into an A.T.M.
- One of the film-directing Wachowskis
- Tree that's a different tree if you cut off its trunk
- Fast-food restaurants that sell the Crispy Colonel Sandwich
- An order might be one
- Bit of unpleasantness
- Stay close to shore, say