Drunk savant is the talk of the town on TripAdvisor?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Drunk savant is the talk of the town on TripAdvisor? crossword clue.
"Drunk savant is the talk of the town on TripAdvisor?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gainsborough shot with loathing, for the most part
- With this, one can pick and choose fare at the last minute around California? That's right!
- In a gas way, this scientist has a number that sounds a lot like an avocado?
- Relative coming back from Switzerland after university to observe state? Unfortunately, that's not the case!
- Drink for sides on bench? Water!
- Precious type of hammer or a blade
- Beatniks with no ties to The Fringe
- Arraign a criminal in relation to the cultivated land
- Is unable to wait for handicap chase
- Sets off in pursuit of Grant's endless drink after a shot
Crossword clues of the day
- "Hot Fuzz" star
- Prehistoric beast, informally
- Dish topped with hollandaise sauce, informally
- Lunar phenomenon
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Govt. office supplier
- Severe consequence
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Answering machine notification