Drinking litres, bum virtually drunk
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Drinking litres, bum virtually drunk crossword clue.
"Drinking litres, bum virtually drunk" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Kipper in front, farewell forever seafood sandwiches!
- Stick securing old, hollowed out puppet
- Temporary office left, using this handle over ditch
- Transport used on street, most reliable
- Deep, deep fish
- OK to put away bed and lie around?
- Fish, a freak doing the backstroke?
- Fish get into difficulties
- Fish bleeding briefly
Crossword clues of the day
- Suffix with tour or Tory
- Loud, as the surf
- 'Awkward Black Girl' creator and star
- First Alaskan on a major U.S. party ticket
- Strong ropes used to support masts
- Bygone Apple messaging app
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- College entrance exam org.
- It has two bands but plays songs from many
- Noted congresswoman from the Bronx, familiarly