Drink nearly the entire carafe with a sorbet
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Drink nearly the entire carafe with a sorbet crossword clue.
"Drink nearly the entire carafe with a sorbet" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Stumble upon hit
- Routine to Marilyn, perhaps
- Woman in front of redhead is heavenly!
- Second jeer erupting on court
- Careful to keep in the final beat
- High spirits as police impound posh car — mine's broken down!
- Disturbing sermon with bit concerning one of hell's torments
- Kind of family with funny uncle caught abandoning car
- Hang out under crafts' centre making woollen blanket
- Praying to find unusually gifted child
- What comes easily to hand?
- Catch, like a sleeve
- Rick, Ilsa and Victor had one in 'Casablanca'
- Advancement at any cost
- First Alaskan on a major U.S. party ticket
- Bygone Apple messaging app
- Haunted house "resident"
- First lady between Eleanor and Mamie
- College entrance exam org.
- Personnel director, often
Crossword clues of the day
- French island off the coast of Newfoundland
- Painter of the 'Four Freedoms' series, 1943
- Game with Wild cards
- Noted congresswoman from the Bronx, familiarly
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Brazilian metropolis, familiarly
- Greek city that hosted the 2004 Olympics
- ___ Chemical Company, onetime maker of VapoRub
- Strong ropes used to support masts
- Event planner's need