Drink deeply and thirstily
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Drink deeply and thirstily crossword clue.
"Drink deeply and thirstily" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Largest planet in our Solar System
- Covered walkway; porch
- Pilferer or pickpocket, for instance
- First WWI battle (1917) to deploy tanks successfully
- At full stretch or top speed
- Give way in a forum to another speaker
- Greek Muse of love poetry
- Contrived plot device in a play or novel
- Recurring theme
- Lay to rest
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Meal often made in a slow cooker
- ''Get started''
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
- Broadcast award
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- Letters after R, or a man's nickname
Crossword clues of the day
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Craft store inventory
- Cards that might include your photo and address: Abbr.
- Minutes taken up
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.