Drawing a criminal handing out gold and silver
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Drawing a criminal handing out gold and silver crossword clue.
"Drawing a criminal handing out gold and silver" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Muscular type of skinhead gets time, as it's an offence to lose the head
- Opening 11 down for school children
- Creates a bloody circulation problem with two different articles offering foreign capital
- Those outside looking for food a long time around end of the year
- Put out of meadows surround by grass
- Great ancient suburb of Dublin that attracted those with prospects in the past
- What's the chances of veterans eliminating rat?
- Dig out a trainee from the north
- One of those carrying weight perhaps has a lot on his shoulders
- Wicket for bowler - his companion is going back to pavilion consumed by same person who slipped my mind?
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Horrible to behold: a book about Hamas extremists
- Surfer's destination?
- Leading lady of a film
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Completes building site at college
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
- Singers' covers on the radio
- Band larger than a trio
Crossword clues of the day
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- What you need to solve sudoku
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Frosting on the cake
- Great Lake near Niagara Falls
- British sailor, in slang
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
- ''Potted'' windowsill decor
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Sometime adversary of Godzilla