Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Douse crossword clue.
"Douse" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 3 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sits with legs apart
- Bellicose deity
- ___ oil (spicy condiment)
- Where John Milton and John Oliver studied at Cambridge
- Infomercial, e.g.
- Actress Bara of 1917's "Cleopatra"
- Scandinavian furniture chain
- Actress Polo of TV's "The Fosters"
- Cocky character in a fable
- See eg red and white Sierra carrying tonnes
Crossword clues of the day
- Dancing girl lay behind house, the object of desire
- Either "E" in ESE
- Uneaten part of an entree, maybe
- One who digs for gold
- Doris and Grace going topless
- Prepares for a surprise party
- Not yet broken in
- Subdivision in group theory
- Tinder, maybe, wasn't reliable or practical
- Vocalist heard on the Beatles' "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill"