Dopey, Oscar and Edward? One of them is not bright!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dopey, Oscar and Edward? One of them is not bright! crossword clue.
"Dopey, Oscar and Edward? One of them is not bright!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gunshot fired out of righteousness - of course in the medical sense
- To do with some of us socialising
- Tries a novel, a parody of others
- Trout swimming ahead of salmon in school
- Ration out cook's local tea
- Accountant is not the first taken in by opponent - is that fair?
- Pens produced by Old Bob, for example, with a carbon twist
- Minor arguments over university finding top academics employed in the kitchen
- Inexperienced novice in new tent expected to catch 10 across
- Cuts by paper's editor lacking balance
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Reaction to cold or fright
- Oscar winner Tatum
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'
Crossword clues of the day
- Item "laid" by a bird in each starred entry
- Flavoring in a shaker
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- SiriusXM medium
- Stereotypical junkyard dog
- Severe consequence
- Lunar phenomenon
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)