Don't open the bottle from the Mediterranean close to capital
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Don't open the bottle from the Mediterranean close to capital crossword clue.
"Don't open the bottle from the Mediterranean close to capital" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- They cause offense, in a manner of speaking, to Don getting bit of news in ship
- Seems a mess or the seed of one?
- Detective is no longer with us? 24 across and most of 26 across invite disaster!
- Local ticket seller admits handing capital to bank cashier?
- Private left yard on the sly
- Cultivates the extremes of divine right of kings
- Young lady duly left in great distress
- Meant to leave statement and let it stand as it was
- Planted in shifting snow
- Press in outlet upsets writer responsible for a sportsman's sketches
- Cyber Monday mo., usually
- ___ Defense (classic chess opening)
- Black Friday events
- Dance celebrating 2010 legislation?
- Spiritual leader of Islam
- Supporting musician in a jazz band
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away," for one
- One of the Schuyler sisters in "Hamilton"
- Cloth used in theater backdrops
- "You're hilarious!"
Crossword clues of the day
- "Whew, what a long day!"
- Emergency situation caused by a terrier?
- Politicians' lapel adornments
- Incoming flight figs.
- Dancer with glowsticks, often
- Coffee variety named for a Mideast city
- Friends you may never have met
- Salon job named after a comic book hero?
- Pounding on a pie topping?
- Brand of cologne with a literary name