Dodger may be lucky
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dodger may be lucky crossword clue.
"Dodger may be lucky" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Consider the same sick lady outside as well enough
- Moving right up the rat menace
- Mock the art set without frames and colour
- Warning! Tiger possibly bitten half the street!
- When life begins to be a bit like a stronghold?
- Now's the wrong time to constrain mass communications
- Currency unknown following gold standard
- Castrate violently without using a spray
- Enquire after barrier material
- Matilda's magic not starting, backfires and smokes
Crossword clues of the day
- Shape of toilet turning round first
- Crazy for health food
- Final day of a play, say
- Inactive bone in heap
- Vessel to drive, empty, at reasonable lick
- Certain fairway club
- That's my lot, eaten by swimmer of evil intent
- Revolutionary with fish head to cook
- Second comedian — pedant!
- Member's got nearly nowhere