Discussed naval base in appropriate port
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Discussed naval base in appropriate port crossword clue.
"Discussed naval base in appropriate port" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Caddies stored up wine in empty cellars
- Coppers formerly attending fete where no robbery's involved?
- Receptacle on table, such as golf trophy
- Mum with whiskey welcoming soldier back home, US style
- Moderate cook is reliable
- I potentially procure eco-friendly carrier
- Next bird perched on side of nest
- View back of sinister man adjusting flies?
- Insect pest in emerging nations
- Quirky weatherman, 40, perfect for me!