Discovery of caring female replacing male
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Discovery of caring female replacing male crossword clue.
"Discovery of caring female replacing male" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Small dalliance
- Australian city's extremely sorry cartoonist is sacked
- One moving into home gets settled
- Cover for the Times entertaining the City
- Super important
- A hairdo, say, to wear down
- Teach ladies and gents to climb over church
- Warning soldiers after cry of surprise
- Bar brawl in 60 minutes or 7?
- Advice rejected about long division
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Copenhagen natives
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Have some gum
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Frugal person
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
Crossword clues of the day
- Moderate running pace
- Least risky
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Do the hula or waltz
- ''My cup runneth __''
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II