Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dire fate crossword clue.
"Dire fate" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Berlin is its capital
- Last name of the filmmaking brothers who made 'Raising Arizona' and 'Fargo'
- Weaken — sieve
- A particular dark time to sustain a casual relationship
- First movie with Sean Connery as James Bond
- Indonesian island, or a programming language
- Bad-tempered Greek that hurt you early on
- So enthusiastic, corruptly agree best contract
- What you remove kernels from before preparing creamed corn
- Catch — after all deductions
Crossword clues of the day
- Old lawman to carry personal protection
- Lie right along the edge of
- Not to one's taste and bad for one: two severe blows
- 2020 crime drama spun off from a Missy Peregrym series
- Men's angle is (anag) — nonsensical
- Male caught in snare unconscious, going to expire
- Equitable dealings out of order in this business meeting
- Ensemble of players
- Dairy products, can be hard or soft
- Relating to large masses may be called wisdom