Digressae sunt puellae, ____ domum, ____ ad urbem
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Digressae sunt puellae, ____ domum, ____ ad urbem crossword clue.
"Digressae sunt puellae, ____ domum, ____ ad urbem" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Squalore; per loca senta ____ (Aen 6.462) through a region rough with neglect
- Nulla sit mutatio verborum scriptorum; sic maneat
- Arbor quercus
- He had burst out (haud ridens, sed ex castris fortasse)
- A lad on the point of falling in love (fut participle)
- ____ clavus, the broad (purple) stripe on a senator's toga
- Take up arms, my friend, ____ arma, amice
- Futura sic scies; animo reputa retro partim
- Synonym for 10ac
- A raised platform, judgement seat