Digressae sunt puellae, ____ domum, ____ ad urbem
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Digressae sunt puellae, ____ domum, ____ ad urbem crossword clue.
"Digressae sunt puellae, ____ domum, ____ ad urbem" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Take up arms, my friend, ____ arma, amice
- Auxilium porta: fer ____
- She wailed loudly (at a funeral perhaps)
- Non sacrae; res ____ et usu pollutae (singular in Tacitus Annals 13.57)
- Egreditur, evadit
- Nulla sit mutatio verborum scriptorum; sic maneat
- 'Amore pecuniae' in St Paul's view: by the root of (all) evil things
- ____ Maximus, High Priest, as much a political title for Caesar as a religious role
- Nuntii malunt 'B' to represent a bell
- He had burst out (haud ridens, sed ex castris fortasse)