Dig out a trainee from the north
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dig out a trainee from the north crossword clue.
"Dig out a trainee from the north" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fail to acknowledge there is no spa in Singapore
- Creates a bloody circulation problem with two different articles offering foreign capital
- Opening 11 down for school children
- Eve perhaps is in on the plot
- Watch for magazine article
- Opens 18 across for Oscar Marsh welcoming journalist to the first family's home
- Grounds for opening 14 across
- Serves up duck covered in wine in company
- Blushing at what poseurs might say in Leicester?
- Those outside looking for food a long time around end of the year