Devonshire abbey known for its fortified wine
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Devonshire abbey known for its fortified wine crossword clue.
"Devonshire abbey known for its fortified wine" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- City known as the "Arab capital" of Israel
- Agatha Christie character who has been played by John Malkovich and David Suchet
- Astral phenomenon also known as the northern lights
- Joan __, Spanish surrealist
- The object of Carrie Bradshaw's affections?
- Type of aunt who might be found on the pages of a tabloid newspaper?
- Sky presenter and former head of the Commission for Racial Equality
- Linda __, US civil servant who befriended Monica Lewinsky
- Engineer who received the first transatlantic radio signal on 12 December 1901
- Stage name of Michael Owuo Jr
- Dog that can be black, yellow, or chocolate, for short
- Main ingredient in many candy bars
- Singer of 'Elastic Heart' and 'The Greatest'
- Still very much with us
- Federal Assembly vote
- Hairstyling enhancements
- Ignore a ''Simpsons'' suggestion
- Upbeat and bubbly
- 'This Just In With Max Kellerman' cable channel
- Broadway productions
Crossword clues of the day
- Singsong vocal quality
- Ivan who won eight Grand Slam titles
- Oolong or Darjeeling beverage
- Sharp leaf
- Safari wear
- Stealth assassins of Japan's feudal period
- Where Corpus Christi is: Abbr.
- Young female detective in books written under the pseudonym Carolyn Keene since 1930
- Radiate intensely, as charm or confidence
- Amusement park features like roller coasters and carousels