Device for carrying back, say, fatty mixture
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Device for carrying back, say, fatty mixture crossword clue.
"Device for carrying back, say, fatty mixture" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Burn with very little smoke and turn to dust
- Invitation postponed when sewer inspection fails to start
- Where some may learn of drug (speed)
- US student crosses English river, looking amorous
- Robin Hood's situation: showing ring, truly desperate to take a wife
- Drive away, restricting speed initially, then create a stir
- Traveller's hurt before county game
- Hollywood star who once shone at the top
- Barnet seals?
- Mate with an unusual sibling produces litter