Detective admits sorting out help in old informant's place?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Detective admits sorting out help in old informant's place? crossword clue.
"Detective admits sorting out help in old informant's place?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Beatniks with no ties to The Fringe
- With this, one can pick and choose fare at the last minute around California? That's right!
- Similar to 24 across having father from Oxford, a city with Syrians spending pounds?
- House painters tied up and typically confined to beastly accommodation
- Arraign a criminal in relation to the cultivated land
- Gainsborough shot with loathing, for the most part
- Evangelist abandons evil business managers
- Drink for sides on bench? Water!
- Those pointing fingers at other types of coppers hiding in shrubs
- Drunk savant is the talk of the town on TripAdvisor?
Crossword clues of the day
- Aunt ___, despised relative of Harry Potter
- Palo __ (32 Across hub)
- Physician family surname
- It may be topped with tempura
- Word after Scotch or duck
- Ready to start, in bizspeak
- Furtively communicate in class, or what you need to do seven times in this puzzle
- Prefix meaning one-billionth
- Showing reason and sound judgment
- One might raise the roof