Desero, omitto, prodo; I abandon
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Desero, omitto, prodo; I abandon crossword clue.
"Desero, omitto, prodo; I abandon" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Non amat; re vera non amat!
- 19 ____ facio: per superos iuro
- 'Omnia vincit ____; et nos cedamus...' (Ecl. 10.69)
- ____ est facere: Spurs motto, to dare is to do (or vice versa?)
- She publishes, gives out
- Parva, minora, ____: things in the smallest degree
- Pugna, dimicatio; pars totius belli
- Gallia ____, ad quam Romani trans Alpes progressi adveniebant
- 'Expedit esse ____ et ut expedit esse putemus' (AA 1.637) Ovid's scepticism about the supernatural?
- Potestas, regnum, principatus; power!
- Hebrew song whose title means "My God! My God!"
- Presidential candidate Klobuchar
- What a student studies for
- When "Roseanne" aired for most of its original run: Abbr.
- A blunder with fee almost embarrassed — to be paid back
- Before getting squeezed round back of cupboard, leaning to one side
- Totally finished
- Europeans dressed up in lederhosen, a disaster
- Tim McGraw single that won the 2017 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Start of most Commandments
Crossword clues of the day
- ''Without a doubt!''
- Bargain shopper's opportunity
- Birthdays and weddings, for example
- Chris Stapleton single that won the 2018 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Where American car may be a great deal below average, man!
- Diversion on a long flight
- '___ the Wild' (2007 Emile Hirsch film)
- Avoid committing oneself in a difficult situation
- Ten times CCLI
- Jill ___, winning 2019 Women's World Cup coach