Desero, omitto, prodo; I abandon
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Desero, omitto, prodo; I abandon crossword clue.
"Desero, omitto, prodo; I abandon" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The Stayer, support: Iuppiter ____ antiquissimus custos Urbis (cf Cicero in Cat 1.11)
- Fertis, geritis
- Timore, pavore
- Conficere; to set boundaries
- In the right, yesterday
- She publishes, gives out
- Parva, minora, ____: things in the smallest degree
- In ____ res: into the midst of things, the thick of it
- Potestas, regnum, principatus; power!
- Pugna, dimicatio; pars totius belli
- Body part needed for kissing
- Roberts and Fisher's view of the human condition - and a hit for Ella Fitzgerald and the Inkspots?
- ___ Moines Register (newspaper)
- Invention of Guglielmo Marconi
- Male doll sold in the Barbie section of a toy department
- National park workers
- Coach for the bench players?
- Longtime radio host Howard
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- Light-induced flow of electric charge
Crossword clues of the day
- In an ungainly way
- Reduce slightly
- Violent storm or squall in central America
- __ Gandhi, Indian prime minister assassinated in 1984
- Modern party planning aid
- Singer of the #1 hit 'Cheap Thrills'
- __ rain, Guns N' Roses hit from 1992
- ___ Jose Sharks (hockey team)
- Film director (the 'Master of Suspense')
- Large container for popcorn