Descriptive word or phrase
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Descriptive word or phrase crossword clue.
"Descriptive word or phrase" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gym machine with pedals
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Large briny body of water
- Electric-meter measurement
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
Crossword clues of the day
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Moderate running pace
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Have some gum
- Sandpaper surface
- Do the hula or waltz
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign