Delivers an open-handed blow
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Delivers an open-handed blow crossword clue.
"Delivers an open-handed blow" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Song with a refrain; dance in a circle
- Mischief-maker; little devil
- Split personality reference from RL Stevenson characters
- Natural underground reservoir
- Natural barrier forming part of the USA-Mexico border
- Unfurled flags; triumphant success
- Leading male character in Margaret Mitchell's 'Gone with the Wind'
- Propounds: pretends
- Member of US Congress' upper house