Defensive error gets cry of pain, followed by a long analysis
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Defensive error gets cry of pain, followed by a long analysis crossword clue.
"Defensive error gets cry of pain, followed by a long analysis" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Seller's against completion before October vacation
- Aims to pursue vague business left unfinished
- Special forces tired out containing catastrophe
- Jealous of three points victory (1-0) by United brought in
- Set up an unusual lab aboard vessel in Devonport, perhaps
- Suggest impolitely Eliot's characters being dropped
- Have another go on model railway
- Poor at singing and fade out after bum note
- Open local with student in charge
- Order refurbishment of manor after hard year
- Severe consequence
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Harold's "Ghostbusters" role
- Jungle predator's sound
- Reading basics
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"