Decorated nail of first two digits, curiously
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Decorated nail of first two digits, curiously crossword clue.
"Decorated nail of first two digits, curiously" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Chewed bagel and said he didn't give a damn, frankly
- Gentle police dog abandoned at post office, sadly
- Wild dog is timid at first but returns to make appearance at last
- Sprinkle into this wallet by the sound of it
- Danger in east Kerry, oddly, tampering with unknown cosmic power
- Rush back inside to evade eradication
- 4 down take around a day to weaken
- Mutated gene shortens berry in some plants
- Organisation unreservedly leaves levees to become empty of water
- Finish filming making hit western