Dated term for 22 is retained in America
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dated term for 22 is retained in America crossword clue.
"Dated term for 22 is retained in America" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Delightful guest has no Italian vermouth for inspector
- Vegetable in barge converted into fat
- Can containing hot and sticky what-d'you-call-it
- Girl nuts about stealing cattle
- Lad combining moves in display of agility
- Cold fellow carrying lamp heading off to get good outer layer
- Wild horse runs out into part of 21
- Device for stopping movement of barrel on slope
- Rude sailor visiting priest during period of sexual excitement
- Principal ingredient of regular charcoal