Dated term for 22 is retained in America
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dated term for 22 is retained in America crossword clue.
"Dated term for 22 is retained in America" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Ophelia prone to hog part of stage
- Shameful attempt to steal answer books
- Romeo with American mobile home crossing river to get to mountain in the Black Hills of Dakota
- Restaurant preserves distinctive character
- Accommodation for Swift in prison? About time!
- Vegetable in barge converted into fat
- Lad combining moves in display of agility
- Can containing hot and sticky what-d'you-call-it
- Enlarge on treaty rewritten by legal official
- Staunchly patriotic companion gets gold, plus French wine first
- Yogi's little buddy, for short
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- Morse clicks
- In this location
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- Washington's Kellyanne or George
- Scallion relatives
- Monkeys' uncles
- Where to see Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus"