Dated term for 22 is retained in America
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dated term for 22 is retained in America crossword clue.
"Dated term for 22 is retained in America" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Wild horse runs out into part of 21
- Vegetable in barge converted into fat
- Prince ruling with father exploits awkward silences
- Delicate embroidery originally attached to leather pants
- Cold fellow carrying lamp heading off to get good outer layer
- Principal ingredient of regular charcoal
- Ophelia prone to hog part of stage
- Reincarnated editor reborn as actor
- Restaurant preserves distinctive character
- Delightful guest has no Italian vermouth for inspector
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Heckler's comment
- Disney queen who appears in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
- Meal often made in a slow cooker
- ___ out a meager existence (barely get by)
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
Crossword clues of the day
- Shopping site with a page of 'featured deals'
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Cards that might include your photo and address: Abbr.
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- Rapper who shares his name with a brand of cotton swabs: Hyph.
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- Opposite of hard, in cheese terminology
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- Broadcast award