Dated shed with black sheep
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dated shed with black sheep crossword clue.
"Dated shed with black sheep" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Dining out with worker up in arms
- Maybe hairline fracture's closing after sleep
- Wandering in domain shivering with cold
- Hector on tower guarding city
- Oxen tire out due to this?
- One McCartney say in South Africa
- Peru converted European currency
- The girl dancing is not as heavy
- Enterprise where tavern due to be refurbished
- Some ricotta-covered pancake
- Singers' covers on the radio
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- Training during term time for teachers in state schools
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
- Say 'It's not true!' about
Crossword clues of the day
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- In a little while (informal)
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- Heads of vermin on mat? Incriminate the cat
- Hoard money
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Boycott admires new openers like crazy