Dangerous situation traps soldiers in great numbers
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Dangerous situation traps soldiers in great numbers crossword clue.
"Dangerous situation traps soldiers in great numbers" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Swiftly advances strategies to snare husband
- By being executed, prophet died
- Showing 11, caught what may be in one's ears
- Emma, born with appropriate gland
- Method, say, in which to obtain backing for an artist
- An obstinate type last to manifest charm
- Complain of a foreign parent
- To jeer at items performed upset stars
- Snack, not bad, fed to dogs
- Drop in crucial point in conflict
Crossword clues of the day
- Flower garland a visitor might receive at the Honolulu airport
- Water whirled
- 'Nip/Tuck' actor who stars as Jess LaCroix on FBI: Most Wanted
- Indigenous Alaskan islanders
- 'Law & Order' actress who plays Isobel Castille on FBI: Most Wanted
- Celebrity decorator Berkus
- What you remove kernels from before preparing creamed corn
- Make pulp out of
- Einstein's birth city
- Lie right along the edge of