Cy __, US artist whose Untitled (Bacchus) is held by the Tate Modern
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cy __, US artist whose Untitled (Bacchus) is held by the Tate Modern crossword clue.
"Cy __, US artist whose Untitled (Bacchus) is held by the Tate Modern" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Name given to periodic warming of the central Pacific
- Term for lower class speech popularised by Nancy Mitford
- Sergeant __, character played by Andy Hamilton in the BBC's Revolting People
- Lord __, Labour politician criticised for the cost of his wallpaper
- Guardian crossword setter - from Birmingham
- Beatrice and Sidney __, founders of the London School of Economics
- Site of pilgrimage in the French Pyrenees
- John __, former Commons speaker criticised for the cost of his apartment refurbishment in 2009
- Sarah __, comedian and host of Elephant in the Room
- __ of Tanagra, one of the few female poets from Ancient Greece whose works survive
Crossword clues of the day
- 2010 animated film starring Steve Carell as the supervillain Gru
- 2007 comedy starring Steve Carell as a congressman who builds an ark
- Paperless greeting
- ___ Goldberg machine
- ''And others'' abbreviation
- Something broken for an omelet
- Hostess snack cake similar to a Swiss roll
- Programming language that's also the name of an island
- "Black Panther" villain Killmonger
- Comedian Rickles who voiced Mr. Potato Head in the "Toy Story" films