Cutting tool that's light?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cutting tool that's light? crossword clue.
"Cutting tool that's light?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Eve fan has broken down in refuge
- Good after a drink to be getting on
- Party-giver entertains student musician
- Finished crossing
- Favouring lock in secure place
- Close match in which one retires
- Spiky character flat out on road?
- Bad horse given lots to carry
- Crude types? They work well!
- Cuts in central Greece producing blackout
- Emotional request
- 'Are you a man ___ mouse?'
- Predatory dolphin
- Work with dough
- Band that's one larger than a duo
- Sandwich name made up of the initials of its ingredients
- TV journalist named anchor of 'CBS Evening News' in 2019
- What the Aliens worship in the movie 'Toy Story'
- 'Picnic' playwright
- Plum's center