Cut line into heart? Funny story that
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cut line into heart? Funny story that crossword clue.
"Cut line into heart? Funny story that" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It's often abused by grocers dealing with multiples
- Type of salesman providing non-stop transport service?
- Actor embodied outcome of Little Bighorn, according to Spooner
- Medical approach entailing silent treatment?
- Purchase protection, but may get popped eventually!
- Small but perfectly formed animal
- Advice unsuited to shy type attending fancy dress party
- … evicted, with seller hiding underground
- Offer to acquire new tie
- Insult nurse in conversation — that's fine for you?
Crossword clues of the day
- 'Grand, ungodly, god-like' character of fiction
- Physician family surname
- With zero, it would be a short gun for firing shells
- Spherical symbols of sovereignty
- Light amplifications by stimulated emissions of radiation
- Builders in an ideal world?
- A warning of harm to come
- One looks after a church and churchyard
- Horse in its second year
- Word after Scotch or duck