Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Customary routine crossword clue.
"Customary routine" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- SiriusXM medium
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Lunar phenomenon
- Individually, at a restaurant
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Leather with a napped surface
- Cake that often has many layers
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- "Hot Fuzz" star
- Severe consequence
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- Large member of the deer family
- Business bigwig, briefly
- Prehistoric beast, informally
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Flavoring in a shaker