Current example in New Street covered by press
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Current example in New Street covered by press crossword clue.
"Current example in New Street covered by press" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Way to bitch regularly — not if this
- Unpredictable state — storm is brewing
- Mathematician once picked up in tanker
- Old tax office work finally getting a little tedious
- Service breaks in general essentially all together
- Meal deal might be used by him, if served up with drink shortly beforehand
- Proverbial madman on tail of nervous wreck
- Yacht leak to be fixed
- Simpson breaking bugger's back where fights occur
- Sponge John having picked up a bit of fluff
Crossword clues of the day
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Pies, in the silent era
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Square dance instrument
- Was sloppy
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Happy tail movements
- Bluegrass musician Molly