Cryptic was like exercise for setter, say?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cryptic was like exercise for setter, say? crossword clue.
"Cryptic was like exercise for setter, say?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Work out the other royal title
- Seed perhaps mine, though not a tree, ultimately
- Medicine served up in prison, one in disastrous campaign
- German slimmer
- Dimmer student finally admitted to county town after pretty low grade
- Birdsong, perhaps, in worst dungeon, by the sound of it?
- Enter king, say, carrying head of Republican
- Champ leaves hirsute character
- Fine under hat, one invisible
- Book search in Birmingham?
- Lip ___
- Sparkling red gem
- German industrial city
- Hailing from Austria's capital
- 'Dreamgirls' actor who plays Prince Akeem in 'Coming 2 America'
- Key that may have an arrow on it
- Lauren of "The Walking Dead"
- Necklace often made from carnations or orchids
- Spot for a vaccine
- Iron's replacement as a Monopoly token
Crossword clues of the day
- Cleaning cloth that might be made from an old T-shirt
- Poke gentle fun at
- "Nothing special"
- Softball stats
- Organization whose championship has been won 24 times by the Montreal Canadiens: Abbr.
- German automaker with the slogan 'The Future Is Everyone's'
- NICU workers
- Pledges spoken at swearing-in ceremonies
- Muscles targeted by planks
- 'Ghostbusters' actress who plays the mother of Prince Akeem's son in 'Coming 2 America'