Cryptic fanatic holds record — child's play?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cryptic fanatic holds record — child's play? crossword clue.
"Cryptic fanatic holds record — child's play?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ’80s duo rejects EU and beats science?
- Artwork made in two seconds by da Vinci, ignoring the odds
- Imagine seeing a criminal stealing Victoria's crown
- Old noble in fancy hat and nice clothing
- Spy's licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders — 0-0, say
- Play go, as this AI disregarded faint images
- Crones change direction from head to foot
- Indeed, called crazy
- Page has to be translated into language
- It's cold tea at home with sweetener