Cryptic fanatic holds record — child's play?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cryptic fanatic holds record — child's play? crossword clue.
"Cryptic fanatic holds record — child's play?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Estimated cost of passage taken
- Sailor's on rising river runways
- Spy's licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders — 0-0, say
- Try drugs, for example
- Indeed, called crazy
- Woman's gamble on husband
- Page has to be translated into language
- Gossip magazine, inside: 'Extremely Careless Adulterers'
- Before end of race, Harry is moved lower
- Old noble in fancy hat and nice clothing