Cross party set up as extremists ignored lines
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cross party set up as extremists ignored lines crossword clue.
"Cross party set up as extremists ignored lines" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Yeats composed 'Plead for a Piece of Cake'
- What's coming up on the first of September in nouveau riche county?
- Missing golf, whine and moan
- Preserved a paper dress
- Humiliated by a bogus journalist
- Get to give a sermon, not quietly
- Dogs for my soldiers
- Top archbishop, extremely sexy when defrocked
- They learn to start dangerous exercises in tricky performances
- Adjustment for Heathrow's terminal during take-off
- Pies, in the silent era
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Happy tail movements
- Regret in a big way
Crossword clues of the day
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Was sloppy
- Confection container
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Poetic time of day
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)