Criminal's false name
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Criminal's false name crossword clue.
"Criminal's false name" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
Crossword clues of the day
- Roger of 'Cheers'
- Marvel supervillain who created deadly robot clones of himself
- Shirts and blouses
- Brief swim
- Abolitionist who was the first person executed for treason in the United States
- Remove one's name from, as a Facebook photo
- Hit sci-fi horror film of 1979
- Fairy tale monster
- $$$ exec
- Fictional swordfighter with a horse named Tornado