Criminal stole a car — it gets things moving
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Criminal stole a car — it gets things moving crossword clue.
"Criminal stole a car — it gets things moving" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Home rule decentralised in this place
- Paper cut section showing brief sharp comment
- God is into prayer a lot
- Get that woman sounding like an emperor
- City provides stylish area with work
- One can be taken in with room to spare
- Happy coral is damaged? That may not be true
- In need of time out when on the decline
- Convict returns with mineral — and plenty of it
- Seasoned judge leaving hurt
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- Alternative to speaking?
- Law school course
- Certain photography deg.
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii
- Popular sink scrubber
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Time on the throne