Cries of discovery
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cries of discovery crossword clue.
"Cries of discovery" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Members of a blended family
- Strong ropes used to support masts
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Large artery that comes from the heart's left ventricle
- New York canal that was completed in 1825
- DIY handicrafts site
- Brazilian metropolis, familiarly
- Rick, Ilsa and Victor had one in 'Casablanca'
- Video game sidekick who wears a green cap
- Flat, round bread cooked on a griddle
Crossword clues of the day
- Ahab's father in the Bible
- First lady between Eleanor and Mamie
- Advancement at any cost
- It has two bands but plays songs from many
- Haunted house "resident"
- TED Talk subject
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- Without any assistance
- Office supply item that might be felt-tip or ballpoint
- 2000 adventure film directed by and starring Clint Eastwood