Cracker from a tube, possibly today's last
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cracker from a tube, possibly today's last crossword clue.
"Cracker from a tube, possibly today's last" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A despicable person gets put away in stir
- Seabed and bank rocks that produce wind?
- Short time I'd arranged with ailing artist
- The City Beautiful's light surrounded by gold ring
- Corner the rest of Members of Parliament
- Royal broadcast copies
- Scandalous secrets revealed to chambermaid
- Honey bishop hid in tree
- No flyer needs oxygen, by the way — laughable!
- Mean to follow this middle course