Country observing king's abdication? Don't hold your breath!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Country observing king's abdication? Don't hold your breath! crossword clue.
"Country observing king's abdication? Don't hold your breath!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tree in great danger, ultimately
- A wine came into being
- Bubbly came in, or a hot drink
- Untutored maverick evicted
- Islander certain to move when island disappears
- Psychic in fear entering water off Marseille?
- Deplore minimum of gravitas in almost entirely banal western
- Brief spark for a shiner
- Country, India, a country
- Spiv in country doffing cap, reptile
Crossword clues of the day
- Nintendo rival
- Activity that might become temporarily popular due to TikTok
- Copenhagen natives
- __ tube (donut-shaped pool toy)
- Physics particle
- 2022 Netflix miniseries about a social-media con artist who bilked her friends and banks
- Formal "yes"
- Sprinkle with oil
- Rebecca's last name, on 'Cheers'
- On the ___ (secretively)