Country observing king's abdication? Don't hold your breath!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Country observing king's abdication? Don't hold your breath! crossword clue.
"Country observing king's abdication? Don't hold your breath!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Drive round a country
- Country, India, a country
- Music where woman's parts reversed?
- Opening section curtailed country and western star
- Less cooked, flipped over rump prodded by skewer, finally
- Islander certain to move when island disappears
- Country in rift: annoyed about that
- Spiv in country doffing cap, reptile
- Untutored maverick evicted
- Country, not a western country
- Have some gum
- Armenia's capital
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Amorphous mass
- Period after sunset
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Tree with 'winged' seeds
Crossword clues of the day
- Do the hula or waltz
- ''My cup runneth __''
- ''__ should I know?''
- Labyrinth of burrows
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Creep slowly, like lava