Country in deceit more fuelled by alcohol, reportedly?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Country in deceit more fuelled by alcohol, reportedly? crossword clue.
"Country in deceit more fuelled by alcohol, reportedly?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fine under hat, one invisible
- Foreign helper in middle of room, might you say?
- Birdsong, perhaps, in worst dungeon, by the sound of it?
- German slimmer
- Book search in Birmingham?
- Those contraptions would judder as he worked aboard loco
- Brand magistrate crooked after waiving of charge
- One enjoying a drink eats nuts in season
- Behind schoolmaster, necking drinks
- US politician in priest turned rotten
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- Capital of Jordan
- Game where Q and Z are worth 10 points each
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Certain athlete
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Time on the throne
- Alternative to speaking?
- Infringe on a copyright, say
Crossword clues of the day
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Prize previously awarded to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- Popular sink scrubber
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'