Country doctor covers for former partner in charge
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Country doctor covers for former partner in charge crossword clue.
"Country doctor covers for former partner in charge" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Stands in for De Niro when not in Redemptions
- Lack of a defence for former partner consumed by UNESCO collection
- Expose oneself illegally to plague local English spiv
- Job in the theatre limits Patrick Stewart
- Circle plate was on one side of table and is now on the other side
- Money matters to 9 across, as it's a taxing job
- Is fond of the cast looking to get to grips with Moby Dick perhaps
- Is Grant's boss in 1 down, for example?
- Turns up bug catches one mystery man offering magic potion
- Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter