Corrupt PM, say, needing your compassion
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Corrupt PM, say, needing your compassion crossword clue.
"Corrupt PM, say, needing your compassion" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- King holding a pen not long ago
- While retreating, an ambush is what gets this ancient city state
- In America, where an attractive force may be said to act for the capital of Virginia?
- Café noir starts to be served around resort of Agadir Bay
- Special welcome for Yorkshire cat?
- Performing with itself?
- Fall back, everyone, to hide among trees
- Frequently seen within solid walls: carpet and pot?
- Party is a natural disaster
- Provide support for a foreigner reported to be drunk
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Quaint farewells
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Frugal person
- Mail-in contest submission
- Tasting like an omelet
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
Crossword clues of the day
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Electric-meter measurement
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Large briny body of water
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Gym machine with pedals
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)