Cord for sewing
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Cord for sewing crossword clue.
"Cord for sewing" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 2000 Beatles album ... or its peak position on Billboard
- Predatory marine mammal
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it
- Seemed pleased
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- Iowa college
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- Scottish valley
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
Crossword clues of the day
- Part of many partnership names
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Certain chamber ensemble
- Big co. in the 2008 financial meltdown
- Daydreamy state
- Spectrum license auctioneer
- "Westworld" genre, informally
- Runs interference for the offense?